Boston International Moving Services
Moving abroad is a critical life change, and everybody’s experience is unique. Boston Movers brings the experience of a 62-year-old trucking organization and the help of coordinated account managers that can suit the unique needs of every client. From the time you receive your detailed global moving agreement to the time your belongings are delivered; Boston International Movers will be there consistently to guide you through the process.; Boston Movers will direct you through each mile of your worldwide move.
Global movement can appear to be overwhelming with the entirety of the desk work, customs issues, flight or water vessel coordination, lawful contemplations, and now Covid-19 complications. With an accomplished and competent worldwide mover directing you, these issues become simplified. Our dedication and involvement enable our clients to move anywhere in the world with absolute confidence!
Boston International Movers ships to over 120 countries year in and year out. We engineer moves of every size, from very small to extremely large. Boston Moving has completed 35 container moves for families moving to England in 2021 and over 75 for people moving to France, Ireland, India and the Virgin Islands. Our Boston International Moving services are always guaranteed regardless of your destination.
Some of the things that separate Boston International Movers from our competitors:
- On-site surveys at no cost or obligation
- Always a GUARANTEED price on Boston International moves
- Complete customs clearance paperwork assistance and preparation
- All drivers and crew members are fully vaccinated
- All drivers and crew are our own employees. NO contractors ever!
- Boston Moving Services will prepare your home with neoprene floor protection and wall and railing protection
- All furniture items are pre-pad wrapped inside your home
- All box springs and mattresses are pre-bagged
- Full Packing Services are always inclusive
- NO DEPOSITS, NO COLLECTION until the work has been completed on the day of your container loading